[GeoStL] Re: Policy Negotiations in Rolla

  • From: "Dru C Reeves" <drur@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 10:29:22 -0600

-
I contacted the owner of the so called "cache n' stash" website, and he just
considers this to be a new twist on the game and claims that it is not
theft. I told him if I took his car, drove it three hundred miles away on
vacation and left a note in his parking space that he can find his car at
"X" location, would he consider his car to be stolen. No reply....

Dru