[GeoStL] Re: Poison Ivy & Caching to Pensacola

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 14:57:10 -0500

-
One point of clarification.  PI will also cover the area, but when PI is not
growing on a tree it is not growing like a vine.  The other will cover the
area and it is a hairy vine on the ground when it is not in the tree.

The best advice is when in doubt assume it is PI and take appropriate
precautions.

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"