[GeoStL] Re: Poison Ivy & Caching to Pensacola

  • From: "k Sneed" <sneed14@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 13:54:22 -0500

-
http://poisonivy.aesir.com/view/picqna.html?func=viewQNA&did=1041&wid=486

It pretty much looked like the big hairy vine in the above picture.  There
were no leaves on it though.  I see these big brown hairy vines wrapped
around trees all the time caching and never know if it really is PI or not.
I still think it probably is.  Better safe than sorry, but you just can't
resist grabbing that cache!  Maybe we need a PI 101 along with the
Geocaching 101 class :)