[GeoStL] Re: Pocket Query enhancement

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 13:55:40 -0500

     Now that the PQ receipts are more reliable, it makes
sense.  I still  keep everything within 150 miles of home in
a GSAK database.  That way I  can figure out where I'm going
to cache without too much pre-planning.  I  want to go to
Rolla, I set my filter, do an export and away I go.  I have
a  GSAK macro that will create a filter for whatever number
of caches I determine  around a specific center point.  I
use that to create a gpx with whatever  amount of caches I
want to have with me and send it to my gps.  It's easy  and
painless.