[GeoStL] Pocket Query Question

  • From: "BottomFeeder" <BottomFeeder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocaching List" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 23:37:42 -0600

-
Did it not use to be possible to create Pocket Queries based on a 'keyword'
search? I thought I'd done that before, but it doesn't seem to be an option
now.

What I was wanting to do was find all caches near/at various 'Mills' within
a day's drive of STL. Easiest enough to do a normal search on 'Mill', but
that yields a gaggle of results worldwide including Australia, Trinidad, &
Mexico.....to say nothing of the Continental 48. Given that I won't visit
all 48 any time soon...let alone other countries.

Anyone have any ideas on how to trim that list down somewhat?

     -= Russ =-  (BotFee)

Subject field