[GeoStL] Re: Pocket Query

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 21:15:46 -0700 (PDT)

-
Some email providers automatically strip all zip files
from emails.  I'd say get yourself a free yahoo or
gmail account and send your pocket queries there.  In
the PQ setup page there is an option to send them to
an alternate email address.  John and I use this
feature to seperate our querries into mine the go to
my email and his go to his email address since we both
like to see different things.