[GeoStL] Re: Pocket Queries

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 15:48:14 -0500

-
Just got this in email:

Elias has just posted a new topic entitled "Email Server Issue
11/1/2008" in forum "Geocaching Announcements".

Sometime late yesterday, some minor filesystem corruption on our mail
server caused outbound delivery performance to be severely reduced and
a large backlog of email accumulated on the server.

The filesystem has been repaired and delivery performance has returned
to normal levels.  Due to the large backlog of email, it will probably
take most of the day to fully deliver all queued mail.

I'll continue to monitor the server's health closely over the next
several hours but I don't anticipate any further issues.

:F: Elias

The topic can be found here:
http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=207134

Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.yawetag.net
"I can't win anything.  In fact, if you look up 'loser' in the
dictionary, you'll see someone else's photo!" --Andrew Senger

Please Don't Vote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GTqMWHEnLY