[GeoStL] Re: Pocket Queries

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 13:50:03 -0500

-
Jim,

I *just* got one.  I couldn't tell you if it's delayed or not, though.

Andrew

Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.yawetag.net
"I can't win anything.  In fact, if you look up 'loser' in the
dictionary, you'll see someone else's photo!" --Andrew Senger

Please Don't Vote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GTqMWHEnLY