[GeoStL] Re: Pocket Queries

  • From: "bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 09:12:04 -0600

-
Joel,

One other thing to check is to insure that your PQ's are
still checked.  From what I've read in the forums, GC.com is
unchecking any automatic PQ that hasn't been checked in the
last 30 days.  It's their way of reducing the strain on
their PQ server.  If interested, I've found a neat GSAK
Macro that will go out and retick your PQ's for you.

javapgmr