[GeoStL] Pocket Queries

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SLAGA Group" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 19:45:48 -0600

-
This question is for anyone that deals with a lot of Pocket Queries.

Under "That (and)", what's the difference between "Found in the last 7
days" and "Updated in the last 7 days".  Which one is better for
keeping your database up-to-date?  I assume that "found" is to only
give you caches that were found in the past 7 days, but I haven't
figured out if "updated" means just updating the cache description or
if it also includes logs in the past 7 days.

Thanks in advance!

Andrew (yawetag)

--
Andrew Senger