[GeoStL] Re: Pocket Queries

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 08:13:37 -0600

-
Yesterday I sent a PQs to my charter email, it showed it was sent and I
never got it.  So I copied the PQ and sent it again.   It showed it sent and
I never got it.  Today I sent one to another non charter email and I got it
right away.  Many times before I have had problems with the PQ showing it
was sent and never getting it.  So I suspect there is an issue with Charter.

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"