[GeoStL] Re: Please make the subject reflect the subject RE: Re: geocaching Digest V7 #87

  • From: Carol Shahriary <shah11@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 18:14:04 -0700 (PDT)

This is too weird...my original message did reflect the subject.  How did it
get changed?  Original message header was
                                                            NGR: Ham books and
floppies

and I whole heartedly agree--subjects should reflect messages!

Dave <deltabravoromeo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:     v\:* {  BEHAVIOR:
url(#default#VML) } o\:* {  BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML) } w\:* {  BEHAVIOR:
url(#default#VML) } .shape {  BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML) }
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }       I agree: life is too short --
especially  to waste time on messages that don't match the subject line...