[GeoStL] Re: Pix (and the SLAGA forums)

  • From: "BottomFeeder" <BottomFeeder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 10:32:32 -0500

-
http://www.geostl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3D90#90

The above should get you to a SLAGA forum thread I initiated that =
displays
the original logo proposal in the August newsletter, and a couple =
variations
thereof that I slapped together.

Unless something has been set in stone for the logo, I think it would be
cool to see other submissions posted there as well...and then create a =
poll
for members to vote for their favorite.=20

I just hope by starting this I haven't created administrative hassles =
for
the SLAGA leadership.

     -=3D Russ =3D-  (aka BottomFeeder)

Subject field