[GeoStL] Re: Pioneer cache. BruceS2000th find.

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 13:46:54 -0500

-
Since Bell Mountain is no longer around, I think I will do GC6C3, Rock Pile Mountain on New Years Day for my Traditional 4/4 or harder. Anyone care to join me? I know that Didg, Strider and Crowesfeat have done it. It has 29 finds since 4/14/2001.

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Glenn" <potbellystove@xxxxxxxxx>