[GeoStL] Pioneer Forest

  • From: "Jerome Reed" <jrcamper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 13:20:29 -0500

Yes Greg, you are correct.  He sent me a very nice e-mail concerning the Blair
Creek valley and caves in the area.  I can forward it to you if you like.  As
far as the photos you posted, I have been to that cave!  It was quite a few
years ago before the area was posted.  We got lost on the roads back there
during a snowstorm.  I believe the cave is called Big cave but am not sure.  It
sure is a scenic area.  If I remember right it was on or near Big Creek?  I
cant wait to get back down to Shannon Co. but it is a long way from Lincoln
county.  Jerome