[GeoStL] Re: Pioneer Cache

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 10:14:07 -0600

ANSWER:

                January 15 by jeepers2 (74 found)
41af8b5.jpgYes you can backpack in and camp...there are several camp sites throughout the area...there are also 2 trailheads...one listed above and another on the other side of the area that you will find at Roby Lake. Make sure you have a trail map to this area before you go in. This cache is for the serious hiker....have fun and cache you later!41af8f1.jpg

At 07:55 AM 1/15/2003 -0600, you wrote:
-
I have never been here. Do you know if we can backpack in and camp
overnight?

Mike