[GeoStL] Re: Pictures from SLAGA

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 08:30:04 -0500

Great Pics! Wish I could have made it but had my interview for the 2010
National Jamboree. I will find out in late May if I made it! Whoo Hooo!

Looks like everyoen had a great time at the picnic.

Mike

           From: SLAGA Pictures

                You're invited to view my pictures at Shutterfly. Enjoy!

                Pictures from SLAGA Pictures

                (1 of 30 pictures)

          If selecting "See pictures" doesn’t work, copy-and-paste this address
into your browser:
          http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8CYsmjhw1ZtH6