[GeoStL] Re: Pictures from Laura

  • From: Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 16:34:47 -0700 (PDT)

  Boy, in picture number 1, I wonder what I said to put that frown on Steve's
face, he usually always has a smile, it must have been something really bad to
get a frown like that.

Laura Million <lmillio@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
      BODY, TD { background-color: white;  margin-top: 0px; margin-left: 0px;
font-size: 12px;  font-family: Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
color: #464646;  width:600px;  }  p, div {  margin: 0px 0px 0px 0px;
padding:0px 0px 0px 0px;  }  ul li { margin-left: -10px; margin-bottom: 2px; }
ul { margin-top: 6px; }
          Pictures for you!               From: Laura Million

I forgot to upload these pictures. Here are the pictures from the
Edwardsville Meet Greet and Eat. Food was good, company was better. We
had about 8 stick around for caching afterwards. hppilot3 found her
100th cache on this trip.

When and were is the September Meet Eat and Greet?! Can't wait.

    Pictures from Laura Million

(1 of 19 pictures)   If selecting "See pictures" doesn?t work, copy-and-paste
this address into your browser:
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0CbMnDlo1asXIA