[GeoStL] Re: Pictures from BBD1, MOGA 2009 Cache Hide

  • From: Glenn <potbellystove@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 22:25:31 -0500

-
oops......

On Oct 27, 2008, at 9:50 PM, Jack Anderson wrote:

No Mike!  Don't go there!
No matter what Glenn just said if you know what's good for you just keep your mouth shut and keep your fingers off the blackberry. He was not playing the straight man for a joke to get you in trouble. Let the blaim fall on me, I brought it up, I just won't give the punch line. You just keep quiet!