[GeoStL] Pictures are now on the Cache Site GC177ZA

  • From: Bob TheCacher <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 13:22:54 -0500

For all of those who have visited The Kings Throne at Strawberry Creek Nature
Area, or those wanting a good laugh, I've posted the pics taken from the
disposable camera on the Cache Site - GC177ZA.  I'm sure some of you will be
embarrased to see your photo, but all of you will enjoy the pics.  Just what is
Happykraut doing in one of those pics?

This may be up for some kind of "Best Of" award!
Enjoy, and let me know what you think.
Bob,  BBD1
See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are part of your
life.