[GeoStL] Re: Pictures From the Kansas City Picnic

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 06:26:39 -0500

-
Very nice pictures Jim..

glenn

At 08:14 PM 8/22/2005, you wrote:
-   Nice pics Jim, enjoyed them. Thanks.  Bernie.

<mailto:JimSGreene@xxxxxxx>JimSGreene@xxxxxxx wrote:
The Kansas City Cachers throw a great picnic, here are my pictures from it. Next year, everybody should really try to get there, it is a good trip. Sarah & I got over 60 caches over 3 days, and enjoyed every minute of the trip. Just go to the following link to view my pics: <http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AcNXDJu0bNGI3&notag=1>http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AcNXDJu0bNGI3&notag=1 .

Some of them are coming here for our picnic too, so you'll be hearing tales about it from them too.

Strider