[GeoStL] Pics from our Caching Trip

  • From: "Michael Griffin" <mike.griffin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 10:25:19 -0500

Just thought I would share some caching pics from our latest trip. We
started in Hillsboro Oregon and worked our way to Tillmook OR, Long
Beach WA, Turned east towards Mossyrock, Morton, Ashford WA. We then
entered Rainier through Nisqually and continued to Paradise. Nothing
else was open during that time. Snow covered a lot but recent floods
have washed out roads and caused huge slides that have taken out much of
Rainier's infrastructure.

After 5 Earthcaches in Rainier, we then turned south and hit the
Original Stash. We met 2 other cachers while there. It is amazing how
busy this little cache can get. After we did a few more in the area, we
headed to the Columbia Gorge and did many of the waterfalls. It was a
great trip for only 3 days. Not too sure of the total number of caches
but I think we got close to 100. The Earthcaches were awesome!

Anyhow, keep in mind that the raw pics have not been altered nor have I
deleted any trash pics. Several plaques hold answers to virtuals and
earthcaches so they are included.

http://picasaweb.google.com/Griffsclan/OregonWashingtonTrip200905711#

Mike