[GeoStL] Re: Picnic Question

  • From: Barbara Hunt <barbarastl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 19:08:37 +0000

-
You know, I'm really not convinced of the appropriateness of homemade beer and
salsa for the picnic. In fact, I am so concerned that I will volunteer my
valuable time to test the brew and salsa before the picnic, to be able to
adequately discern any risk involved.

Please bring me two(2) cases of the beer and at least one gallon of salsa to my
party, er, home. Don't forget the chips.

Barbara

> From: "merkin" <merkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: 2004/04/12 Mon PM 06:29:18 GMT
> To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Picnic Question
>
> -
>
> As long as you don't mind a stern comment from my daughter, it should be
> fine.  Assuming you're "imbibing" and not going "three sheets to the wind".
>
> If anyone likes really spicy stuff, I could be persuaded to bring a hot batch
> of my homemade salsa (published in the Post-Dispatch a while ago).
>
> Next question - I've got a decent sized gas grill I could load into the
> pickup. Would that (and a stack of burgers and hot dogs) help?
>
> merkin4

> From: "Dru C Reeves" <drur@xxxxxxx>
> Date:  Mon, 12 Apr 2004 13:07:29 -0500
>
> >-
> >I love microbrew beer! Bring it on! Seriously, I think it would be
> >acceptable as long as everyone is responsible. I don't think anyone in the
> >group would get crazy drunk....but who knows?

Subject field