[GeoStL] Re: Picnic "Pocket Caches"

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 08:32:57 -0500

Greg, at the picnic, RGS gave out 3 micros to different people and it was up to
us to ask everyone at the picnic if they had a micro. Then you were allowed to
sign them. It was a lot of fun because it got everyone talking to everyone
else. The beauty was, they were placed with people who might have been at a
SLAGA event for the first time. It was really a great idea as we all talked to
one another looking for the caches..

It was an outstanding picnic! I wish you could have made it..

Mike