[GeoStL] Re: Picnic "Pocket Caches"

  • From: "Susan Ring" <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 21:05:45 -0500

You know Chris, every time I do any new thing in the geocaching world, I
realize there was something I could have done better and/or I learn something
new.  You did a great job.  Sorry I ran out of time ( and energy)  before I
could do your hunt.  It was good to see you today, and thanks for asking about
my kid's band.

Susan
  -
  yeah...the game was good, but the game's publicity left much to be desired
  on my part.

  ~Chris