[GeoStL] Picnic!

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 16:43:51 -0500

-
Was bummed out that I missed a picnic.. I had been to every one since Spring
2003. I have enjoyed reading all the logs and came across one that was rather
interesting...
--------------

My first, and not last, Geo-event was truly fun and memorable. I enjoyed
meeting other like-minded folks and finding out there is a giant geocaching
world of nice people out there. The food was outstanding and the BBQ was
superb. Good job, everyone, for feeding our stomachs and geocaching souls.

Jen and Matt, you really know how to throw a party. SLAGA, you all are
super-friendly and just plain AWESOME!! Much gratitude for extending the invite
to share the gorgeous day with you all. Exchanged a few TB's with some very
nice cachers.

-----------------

Nice People? I guess she didn't get to meet Bernie! (:-P)

Sounds like Matt and Jen did another fine job! No doubt, when they throw a
party, people have fun...

Just curious as to how much my bear coin and my MOGA coin went for?

Mike

Tired of Spam??
Here's your solution..
See: http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4001050

"Guys, the red thingy is heading for the green thingy. I think the green thingy
is us."
   - Guy, from Galaxy Quest...