[GeoStL] Picnic

  • From: "Jen" <justjen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 10:43:02 -0500

-
Matt and I finished picking up the last cache yesterday.  While leaving the
park I decided to go talk to the park naturalist and thank her for letting us
have our event there.
While talking to her she started talking about that Sat.  She was talking about
how long it took her to figure out why there were so many people interested in
the Nilges memorial, she said she never saw that many people interested in it
before, then she finally figured it out.

What was really funny was while this conversation was going on, the lady behind
the cash register was listening.  She said, you mean that was why everyone was
looking at Nilges?  She said she spent that Sat. trying to figure out what was
special about Nilges, she also commented that was the most people she ever saw
looking at Nilges.

Just thought this was a funny story and would share.

Also the naturalist said we were a great group and would welcome us back any
time.

Jen

Until one loves an animal, part of one's soul remains unawakened.
Anatole France

-- Desc: "AVG certification"

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

Subject field