[GeoStL] Picnic

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 09:38:37 -0700 (PDT)

-
It is looking more and more like I will not be able to
make the picnic this fall :( ....I have really been
looking forward to it but the duties of a parent
unfortunately take precedence even over caching :O
My son Jon is playing in his last band competition for
the year in Park Hills MO down near Farmington and I
have not made one of the competitions yet due to other
committments so if I don't make this one I will no
longer be "dad of the Year" :)....There is a
possibility that we might be able to drop by later in
the afternoon just to visit but even that is iffy.
If I don't make it to the picnic I would like to
organize a group hunt sometime soon ...We can do
Rolla/Ft. Wood, Columbia/Jeff City  or St. Louis, it
doesn't matter I just want to get to together and hunt
a few caches. Let me know if anyone is interested and
if I don't make the picnic ....Have a fun and great

Dan (thunder)

Subject field