[GeoStL] Picnic

  • From: "Dave D" <cache_finder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 23:04:00 -0500

//////////////// Picnic Update \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Based on the responses received regarding the picnic, just about everyone has said "any location", so nothing definite there.

So far, no one has come forward offering their backyard, so I think its a safe bet that we will have it at one of the parks.

Babler
Castlewood
Greensfelder
Whitecliff
Pere Marquette

Regarding the date of the picnic, a few people have indicated specific dates that they cannot attend. Several people have indicated a preference for a Saturday instead of Sunday.

I would like to throw out a date for you all to consider.

Saturday, October 12

I don't think that this is on anyone's dates that they cannot attent. It should be a little cooler than. Less bugs.

What do you think?

Should we rent a pavilion at one of the parks?

Our NEW WebPage! WWW.GeoStL.com Mail List & Archive Info. //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=geocaching
Msg. of the day, "The peacemaking meeting scheduled for today has been cancelled due to a conflict." ******************************************************************************