[GeoStL] Re: Pet Cemetery CITO Attendees

  • From: "Mr. EX-President" <mogamoga2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocaching Newsgroup <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 09:05:49 -0500

John and Laurie Elfrank attended.  We left just as Colin was getting training
on the chainsaw. 😌

From: patriciahutchison@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Pet Cemetery CITO Attendees
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 08:44:15 -0500

My son and I attended and he got to use the chainsaw!  Colin Hutchison
(Colin263) and Patricia Hutchison(Spiritwolf922)
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 09:17:39 -0400
From: hobbittaz@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Pet Cemetery CITO Attendees

I am trying to put together a listing of those who assisted at the Imperial
Crown Pet Cemetery during our CITO weekend.I have several, but believe there
are several more that I missed.
The cemetery management would like a list of those who came and assisted in
cleaning up the storm damage during our CITO weekend.
Please reply with a quick note below or send me an email at
HobbitTaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, and if you had non-cachers (kids, spouse, or
friends) that came out please be sure to mention them as well.

--  Hobbit Taz (Mark Derr)