[GeoStL] Re: Personal Geocoins

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 14:01:22 -0500

-
I have ordered repeatedly from Coins and Pins. Tess Weed and her husband do
a great job and have been awesome when it comes to service. I will have them
make the MOGA 2007 coin and BWAT's new coin. I wouldn't go anywhere else..

Mike

Tired of Spam??
Here's your solution..
See: http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4001050