[GeoStL] Re: Personal Cache Notes

  • From: "R. sheffold" <rsheffold@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 19:30:42 -0500

I think if you had the PQ's (GPX file) loaded in the phone you would be OK
except if you needed the maps, which are downloaded as you need them. Or as
long as you had a wi-fi connection it would be the same as having the data
connection. The GPS works without data or wi-fi, so you'd always have the arrow
to follow.

Rich