[GeoStL] Re: Personal Cache Notes

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 12:07:41 -0500

-
On 10/17/2010 10:57 AM, Susan Ring wrote:
Wow, in all this discussion of HOW to geocache in Cuba, I'm just utterly amazed that there ARE geocaches in Cuba.

Susan

If there is a way to turn off the connection now – you could download a gpx file point and try it while you are here. Maybe even manually load the coordinates – just have those nearby printed (back to paper caching).