[GeoStL] Re: Personal Best - Caching for Numbers

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 12:37:14 -0600

-
With four of you in such a target rich environment, K-Team and I thought you
were going to give us a bigger challenge than that :)  We already have plans
to beat it!  You should not have left so soon after we met up the second
time-K-Team had the cache in about 30 seconds.  You could have had 152 :)
How many DNFs did you have?  We were having trouble figuring out your
methods as we would find one you had logged and then an easy one nearby that
you had not. Where did you head after Pana? Anyway congrats on temporarily
going ahead on one day.

Also the SLAGA page says the training is on puzzle caches.

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"

from this