[GeoStL] Re: Persimmons and Olney

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 23:38:36 -0500

-
I was out hiding my 5 new caches today and came across an area that smelled
just like persimmons. I investigated where it was coming from and there
stood a huge persimmon tree and the ground was covered with them. I ate a
few and moved on. I gathered a huge bag the other day and made almost 3 cups
of pulp. I have baked 5 mini loaves of persimmon bread and I am down to the
last loaf.

In the morning, I will bake about 8 more loaves. I have a great recipe.
Myotis gave me one last year and it is just as good. I just added some
cinnamon and a little more sugar. It is soooooo goooood!!!

It looks like a few people are signing up for the cache slash fest on the
22nd. It should be a blast!

Mike

Tired of Spam??
Here's your solution..