[GeoStL] Re: Perfection is hard to achieve

  • From: "Gale R. Nie" <showme69@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 20:14:53 -0500

-
I did mention it in the description but I just bought a 60CSx last Friday.
I have to place copies of the special use permits in the caches before
listing them so I will be visiting the locations again and will recheck with
the 60CSx before listing them.  Also, in my case, there are some obvious
hiding places that would narrow it down fairly quickly even if someone is
off by quite a bit.

Gale