[GeoStL] Peoples Opinions Count

  • From: "Jen" <justjen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 22:36:48 -0500

We are wanting to get an idea of what SLAGA members would like at a fall
picnic.

We have the event page set up and hope you have taken a look at it.  GCP2QB

What were your favorite things in the past or just ideas for us to think about
for this fall picnic.  We really are needing ideas for things for the kids to
do.  Or is there anybody out here that would like to be the organizer for the
kids activities?  It was suggested to us to have more things for the kids to do
and enjoy.  Since the both of us have no kids nor do we work with them, we
really don't know what to set up for them.

You can email us directly if you would like justjen@xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
Jen & Matt
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.