[GeoStL] Paul

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 20:17:16 -0800 (PST)

Not sure if Paul reads this list but when I tried to respond to his email
message to me it bounced and was rejected so I will send it here and hope he
sees it ....Rich if you have his addy you might pass this on

Hey Paul,

Good to hear from you and the first time I replied it bounced on me.....

The caches should not be a problem and the roads and stuff are clear and free
from snow and ice as far as I know.....Park at the coordinates I listed in the
Bussman Cache description and walk in....you will have not problems.

What time are you going to do them and are you going to stop in Rolla?

Dan