[GeoStL] Re: Parking at Bright-Fowler County Park

  • From: David Diederich <d-a-v-e@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 14:29:43 -0700 (PDT)

I'm unable to check your coordinates, but if you are talking about Bright
Fowler Park, you will want to park on the street at the park entrance.  The
street is either Cleta or Brightfield depending on which direction you are
coming from.  Yes, the park is pretty much surrounded by housed and the park is
basically undeveloped.

  I think the church Mike is talking about is some distance away.

Michael Griffin <mike.griffin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      I park by the big church on the corner...

  Mike Griffin