[GeoStL] Re: Parking areas from MOGA 2007 & 2008

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 21:07:04 -0500

Hopefully someone from staff will modify the topos used this year and add the
parking locations and create a PDF or JPG with the map images and the WP's used
for the AM and PM competition. Last year I created A PDF with the maps and the
WP's on them. I assume Mike still has that file from last year.

Rich