[GeoStL] Re: Paperless question

  • From: Andrew Senger <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 12:14:59 -0500

-
Judi,

I'm almost positive there's no way to mark finds on Nuvi. For me, this
is where I still want to use paper, though. I did set up my geocaching
account to retrieve finds and DNFs through text message, but it still
doesn't compare to the old-fashioned pen and paper.

Andrew

--
Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx