[GeoStL] Paperless question

  • From: Judi F <deltawinner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocache List <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 12:05:50 -0500

Thanks to the great effort of Flatkatz, there are 2 more environmentally
friendly paperless caches.

However, I have a question.  I am using a Garmin Nuvi for the cache
information.  Is there a way to input a "find" on a cache on the Nuvi?  How do
I keep track of the caches I have done on the Nuvi.  I do have a netbook with
GSAK and if I had that I know I can change the "color" to yellow for a find.
But there is the chance I won't have the netbook with me.

Thank you for any suggestions.