[GeoStL] Re: Panama puzzle cache help please - SEMI - SPOILER

  • From: "ZLA Solutions" <Zeke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 21:17:49 -0500

-
Without telling you the answer, consider the minimum number and maximum
number. Google numbers and letters and the minimum and maximum values and
see if something comes up. But if something looks wrong, perhaps it is and
adjust appropriately.

This approach may work for future codes as well.

Regards,

Zeke (ZLA)