[GeoStL] Re: Packwood Trilogy has been Postponed

  • From: sprocketstl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 09:36:58 -0500

-
Rich,
I've been meaning to do the Packwood Trilogy and would probably be able
to make it now that it's been rescheduled.  Are those caches
kid-friendly terrain?  I have a 6 year-old and 3 year-old who are off
school that day, and my wife has been itching to get caching again (we
haven't cached in waaaaaaay too long).

My boys are pretty rugged, but I wasn't sure about the terrain around
that area.

-Todd