[GeoStL] Packwood Trilogy has been Postponed

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 21:36:55 -0500

-
As much as I would have liked to hunt the Packwood Trilogy on Friday, the
weather isn't cooperating a bit.  The forecast is for rain throughout
tomorrow and possibly into Friday.  After talking to Rich, we figure it is
best to change the date to Friday, November 3rd.   It seems there is one big
hill that will be muddy even if it stopped raining now.

We've set a time and date.  We will be pulling the caches on Friday,
November 3rd and start the hunt at 9:00am. According to Rich, we should meet
in the parking lot at the Wabash Frisco and Pacific Railroad Association and
start our hunt from there.  I know that Rich is going to be able to go but
I'm not sure about Glenn.  Hopefully his schedule will allow him to join us.

Directions to the WF&P are available on this page:
http://www.wfprr.com/loc.html

If you haven't found these caches yet or just want to tag along to say
good-bye, you're welcome to join us.  I'm sure we'll find somewhere to eat
afterwards.  Let us know if you're going to attend so we can get an idea

Steve Bromley

bromley@xxxxxxx