[GeoStL] Re: Pack Attack cache

  • From: Tom <lobocs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 20:00:52 -0800 (PST)

Here is the text for the multiple choices:

  The real coordinates are at N38 44.ABC W90 41.DEF   A) What number does Brett
Farve where? That's A.   B) Which NFL team has won the most NFL championships?
(fill in the matching number into B)
    0) Green Bay Packers
    1) Dallas Cowboys
    2) New York Giants
    3) St. Louis Rams   C) How many championships have the Packers won
(including the 3 based on league standing before playoffs where established)?
    6) 5
    7) 7
    8) 10
    9) 12   D) Who was the MVP for Superbowls I & II?
    6) Forrest Gregg
    7) Max McGee
    8) Bart Starr
    9) Ray Nitschke   E) How many Superbowls have the Packers won? Fill it in
E.   F) Who is the Packer's all time scorer?
    6) Paul Hornung
    7) Don Hutson
    8) Ahman Green
    9) Ryan Longwell

Joel Knapp <jknapp@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
GCJBKD

Can anyone help me with this cache? It's simple, but the gc.com is screwing
up and I am not getting the numbers/letters beside to the left of the
multiple choice answers.....

Joel
CacheRcheck