[GeoStL] Re: PVT Snuffy's Box and New Caches

  • From: "Bruce S" <bruces1321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 19:27:31 -0600

-

Wow... well there are now two within 20 feet of each other... Great minds think alike. I will archive mine. I see yours has been approved. If anyone finds a yellow container that is not the cache. I will remove it when I get down there. If someone finds it before then please remove it and let me know.

Bruce

From: "Tim & Pam" <timpam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: PVT Snuffy's Box and New Caches
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 19:18:54 -0600

-
Hello
Just wanted to let you know we hid a cache related to Daniel Boone on
Saturday. Hopefully you didn't put one where we did.  The name of ours is
Judgment Tree located by Matson.
If you want to send us the coordinates we might go find them in a day or
two.