[GeoStL] Re: PQ problem

  • From: "ehamemail" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 12:13:54 -0500

-
Has anything changed? I saw a note that the site was going to be down for a
while so maybe they know there's a problem somewhere.

I thought I was having a problem with a query I was trying to run a couple
of days ago, but then I realized that when I updated GSAK I either checked
or unchecked a box when the query loads in and I was getting a whole lot of
nothing -- even though the query appeared to have things in it.   It was a
matter of checking and unchecking until I got it right.

Nancy