[GeoStL] Re: POI Files

  • From: "Brian Yonke" <byonke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 06:07:49 -0600

-
Hey Mike

Try here:

www.topografix.com/data.asp

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Griffin
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2006 2:42 PM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: POI Files

-
I couldn't find them so I guess they have axed em.. I would be interested in

the POI files for TN, IL and AR.
I took the loc files, read them into ExpertGPS, saved them as GPX files,
Loaded them in GSAK, Exported them to .csv. I broke up the CSV file for
Missouri into 4 seperate files. I used the POI downloader and put them on my

memory card.

Mike

Tired of Spam??
Here's your solution..