[GeoStL] Re: PICNIC

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 21:38:10 -0500

First off.. No one has said they would run the picnic.. We have had volunteers
say they would help out. Some more than others. BUT NO ONE HAS SAID THEY WOULD
DO IT ALL.. So if people are disgusted with it, let them put up or shut up.. No
one needs to do all the work.. If they have time to sit around and criticize
people, then they have time to plan the picnic..

Mike